Upcoming events at the Boathouse on the Bay:
CLAMBAKE! FEATURING MOUNT GAY “BOATHOUSE SELECT” BLACK BARREL RUM
Wednesday, August 28th, 6:30 PM
- On the Deck of the Bay with Family-Style Seating
- Welcome Mt Gay Black Barrel Punch
- Traditional Clambake – Dungeness Crab, Clams, Peel & Eat Shrimp, Snow Crab Legs, Sausage, Potatoes, Corn on the Cob, and Garlic Bread
- Assorted Mt Gay Black Barrel Cocktails
- Receive Complimentary Bottle of The Boathouse on the Bay Select Black Barrel Rum to Take Home
- $49.99 Plus Tax & Gratuity
STEAMED KING CRAB LEGS – SPECIAL PRICE SUNDAYS ONLY – 5 PM TO CLOSING
Only $49.95 (regularly $70) includes garlic mashed potatoes and seasonal vegetables.
$15 split plate charge, not available on holidays.
HAPPY HOUR MONDAY THRU THURSDAY 2 – 6 PM
$5 Beers | $7 Wine & Wells | $8 Margaritas | $10 Starters
Sushi & Oyster Bar! Live Music Nightly! Enjoy weekly specials in the bar, lounge or deck only.
STROLLING MAGICIAN – EVERY OTHER SATURDAY BEGINNING ON MAY 20TH
From: 6:00 pm – 9:00 pm
Let So Cal Magicians, David Makel & Jack Velour entertain you right at your table! Find the next available date on our calendar.
MONTHLY ON-GOING EVENTS:
CHAMPAGNE & CANVAS Paint & Sip Classes Monthly!
See Schedule and Register at www.ChampagneAndCanvas.com